I got my start with Photoshop in the early 90's before moving on to web and multimedia development in 96. I fell in love with creating and pushing pixels around and have been doing it ever since.
- I've done ...
- Digital illustration and font design
- User interface and interaction wireframe, prototype and design
- Research, implement and champion new technologies and methodologies
- Client side web applications
- Mobile web design with responsive techniques
- iOS application wireframe and prototype in Objective-C
- Accessible Flash applications including full keyboard control, resizable text and media alternatives
- Dynamic, Flash based template systems for creating advanced learning games and simulations
- Deciphered cryptic documentation to create custom AICC, SCORM and SCORM 2004 tracking libraries
- Interpret and fix code created by crazy offshore developers and vendors
- Mentor junior developers and partner with vendors to continually up skill my team